In this session, Frank is trying blazor on Linux. Creating new app (client and server side) but once more things don’t seams to worked as expected. We made progress, but it’s not easy.
- 0:01:00 - Bonjour, Hi!
- 0:09:18 - Show & Tell ( new features on the stream)
- 0:16:31 - How to make .Net Core V3 Preview works on Linux when you already have a previous version install.
- 0:26:14 - Create App type “blazor” (aka: client side)
- 0:35:24 - Try F5 (debug mode) from VSCode on App type “blazor”
- 1:03:48 - Create App type “blazorserverside” (aka: server side)
- 1:13:48 - Create another App type “blazorserverside” but with AUTH
- 1:….. - Oops lost the end of the video Twitch didn’t recorded it…
- Try Blazor…
- Identify if we could use it for the Az Pics and ReadningNotes projects…
- try the !marker “description”
- Show/ try new features of the channel
- [-] Sounds don’t play why?
Streams Notes/ Snipets/ Shared urls