In this short session, Frank is creating a simple Blazor App to read images from an Azure Storage. We played a little with the CSS bootstrap and did an awesome badge using Sheild.io.
- 0:01:00 - Bonjour, Hi!
- 0:03:45 - Checkout the new Streamlabs Overlay
- 0:11:14 - Connect VSCode to Container
- 0:11:14 - Learning more about css bootstrap
- 1:13:27 - Create a new badge with Sheild.io
- Create simple interface
- Try GetBootstrap (css “framework”)
- Why Terminal is not attachable to a Docker container
Streams Notes/ Snipets/ Shared urls
docker run -it –name azpicviewer-dev -v /home/frank/Dev/local/azpicsviewer:/app mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/core/sdk:3.0.100-preview6-disco bash
dotnet new blazorserverside -n azpicsviewer -o ./
docker exec -it azpicviewer-dev bash