In this session, Frank is fixing some bug into the Azure Function for AzSubscriptionCleaner. Adding the Az.ResourceGraph module. Chatting with the community about some improvements related to the stream setup.
- 00:00:01 - Bonjour, Hi!
- 00:03:30 - Introduction to AzSubcriptionCleaner
- 00:03:53 - Explain offline update
- 00:18:00 - Update the ARM template fix the Runtime
- 00:18:00 - Start searching for how to add module
- 01:20:56 - Adding PowerShell module to the Azure Function
- 01:32:27 - Chatting about some suggestions for the stream
- Explain offline modifications
- Fix Runtime bug
- Import Library in Azure
- Create an easy way to add tags
- Sent notification with list of expired resources
- capture any errors that might happen
- Fix ERROR: Run Connect-AzAccount to login.
- when you function will execute what identity will it use to list your resources ? (@Lanwalker2)
- improve the ReamMe file (like a lot)
- @CopperBeardy 20?
Streams Notes/ Snipets/ Shared urls
- I need to change the backgroud (green screen)
- add discord
- implement Shoutout !so commands
GitHub Project: https://github.com/FBoucher/AzurePowerTools