In this session, Frank is investigating a bug in an PowerShell Azure Function related to Identity. The Azure Function executes commands that required to have access to the Azure Subscription and we are getting errors…
- 00:00:01 - Bonjour, Hi!
- 00:00:00 - Show & Tell
- 00:03:46 - Introduction to AzSubcriptionCleaner
- 00:15:00 - Start working on Bug ERROR: Run Connect-AzAccount to login.
- 00:18:00 - Enable the Identity for the Function, and re-deploy.
- 00:30:23 - Looking to get the subscriptionId by code
- 01:33:54 - Let’s try hard coded to see if it works…
- Fix ERROR: Run Connect-AzAccount to login.
- Create an easy way to add tags
- Sent notification with list of expired resources
- capture any errors that might happen
GitHub Project: https://github.com/FBoucher/AzSubcriptionCleaner