2020-03-18 - Building a budget Url-Shortener with Azure Serverless and .Net Blazor
In this live stream session, Frank is demoing and explaining how the new AzUrlShortener is working. Then On GitHub add some documentation to help people to deploy it and to use it. Great Stream a lot of fun.
- 00:00:01 - Bonjour, Hi!
- 00:05:01 - Recap the main feature of the Application
- 00:15:01 - Tour of the deployment, Code, etc.
- 00:05:01 - little demo…
- 01:23:20 - Adding GitHub documentation
- 02:14:01 - Create a GLO board (awesome kanban board)
- 02:27:18 - Continue with the documentation
- 03:18:01 - Wrapping-up :)
All the code for this project is available on GitHub: Azure Url Shortener - https://github.com/FBoucher/AzUrlShortener
- Move github branch dev to feature/binding
- GitHub Docs
- Have clear instructions on GitHub about how to deploy
- Have details on what it does, how it works
- A Function deployment procedure
- Admin page
- How to collaborate, todos, wishlist
- Explain how to run it Locally
- @CopperBeardy has raided you with a party of 7