2020-03-20 - Building a budget Url-Shortener with Azure Serverless and .Net Blazor
In this live stream session, Frank is continuing the work on the project AzUrlShortener a budget friendly Url-Shortener using Azure Function (Serverless) and Storage with .Net Core. The focus of this stream will be on the UrlRedirect function; that’s the one implicitly called when someone use a short url.
- 00:00:01 - Bonjour, Hi!
- 00:01:20 - PLan of the day
- 00:02:13 - Test redirect… problem with proxy or security…
- 00:06:40 - Create new issue to fix security problem/ proxy
- 00:20:09 - Zombies, Run! chit-chat
- 01:59:44 - Doh! Found the problem the file wasn’t copied…
- 02:12:21 - It’s working
- 02:14:35 - Wrapping up
All the code for this project is available on GitHub: Azure Url Shortener - https://github.com/FBoucher/AzUrlShortener
- Admin page
- How to collaborate, todos, wishlist
- Proxy is not working (create issue, fix it)
- Ref project of Jeremy
- Explain the optional deployment method