In this live stream session, Frank is adding documentation on GitHub for the project Azure Url Shortener (azUrlShortener). The goal is to make it simple for other developers to create interfaces in their favorite language that use the common Azure Function backend. Note: The camera froze a few time but it got fixed.
📺 - Twitch archive - stream no.84
- 00:00:01 - Bonjour, Hi!
- 00:00:05 - Chit chat
- 00:05:00 - How to interact with sounds during live stream
- 00:07:15 - Chit chat
- 00:30:04 - Recap of the Project
- 00:35:06 - Quick fix on ultra basic website admin interface
- 00:54:04 - Explaining the plan to add more guidance to have more people involve
- 01:05:04 - Adding documentation
All the code for this project is available on GitHub: Azure Url Shortener - https://github.com/FBoucher/AzUrlShortener
- Add some structure AND guidance about how to add admin interfaces
- Admin page Blazor website Serverside