2020-04-01 - Let’s Add a Create new ShortUrl to our admin interface AzUrlShortener
In this live stream session, Frank is adding a new button in the admin website of the Azure Url Shortener (AzUrlShortener) to be able to create new short links. While creating this new functionality a new little bug was found on the serverless backend (aka: Azure Function).
📺 - Twitch archive - stream no.85
- 00:00:01 - Bonjour, Hi!
- 00:01:21 - Show & Tell, Chit chat
- 00:08:54 - Plan of the day
- 00:25:19 - Time to start coding. Adding button to create new Url
- 01:52:45 - Trying it…. Partial success
- 01:53:01 - Found a bug with the Azure Function
- 02:09:15 - Start the Azure Function project locally to debug the serverless bug
- 02:26:50 - Oops, Okay bye!
All the code for this project is available on GitHub: Azure Url Shortener - https://github.com/FBoucher/AzUrlShortener
- adminBlazorWebsite - Create a new Short URL #13
- adminBlazorWebsite - Clean-up the UI #14
- Fix Azure Function bug when Vanity is null
Streams Notes/ Snippets/ Shared urls