In this session, Frank is sharing the code for an Azure Automatic Video Converter project using Azure Media Services, Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions
He will migrate the code in GitHub and start ease the deployment of the solution, so everybody can have one easily.
📺 - Twitch archive - stream no.88
- 00:00:01 - Bonjour, Hi!
- 00:01:10 - Explain the project at high level
- 00:02:47 - little demo
- 00:24:05 - What is Octobox?
- 00:45:27 - Trying to pull from Azure.Sample and push in current repo to keep the history
- 01:00:21 - Cleanup what this project is not using
All the code for this project is available on GitHub: Azure Automatic Video Converter - https://github.com/FBoucher/Azure-Automatic-Video-Converter
- Have the code in GitHub
- Have Deployment steps
- as much automation as possible
Streams Notes/ Snippets/ Shared urls