In this life session from Twitch, Frank is adding a new class GameSession that will hold all the information of the current game; we will be able to use this to generate a save game. He also add a Summary feature and a map coverage information. Great “on the road” stream despite the poor quality of sound and image.
- 00:00:01 - Bonjour, Hi!
- 00:00:11 - Show and tell, (chit-chat… yeah I dud that…)
- 00:06:15 - Today’s plan
- 00:07:58 - Let’s compile a do a quit run to see the current status of the game.
- 00:17:58 - Share Toronto’s Meetup about Developing Multi-Platform Mixed Reality Solutions
- 00:31:22 - Add Game Session class
- 00:58:15 - Question from @lazer696969: Is it possible to work as developer without diplomats
- 01:15:02 - Add new summary command
- 01:20:36 - DEMO of the game (with new features)
- 00:31:22 - Start working on the Map Coverage status to complement the Summary
- 01:43:06 - Wrapping-up and RUN Frank Run!
- Add Summary
- Map Coverage feature