In this live stream session, Frank is Adding the missing pieces to the project Blind 2021, a text-based adventure game written in .Net Core version 3.1 LTS, to be able to load a save game. By the end of this stream the game can now load a map from a file and create a new game based on that.
Call for map custom creator! (01:43:41)
- 00:00:01 - Bonjour, Hi!
- 00:01:31 - Plan of the day, quick status
- 00:09:10 - Demo
- 00:13:20 - Found bug! Map coverage is wrong… let’s fix it right now.
- 00:19:20 - Let’s start working on the load/save game.
- 01:21:14 - @fr33maan raid with a party of 14!
- 01:43:41 - Call for map creator
- 01:51:47 - Wrapping-up
- Start New game
- Load maps from file
- Load/Save game
- @fr33maan raid with a party of 14!
Connect to a Mongo database - docker run -d -p 27017-27019:27017-27019 –name mongodb mongo:3.4-xenial - mongo - use Blind2021Db - db.createCollection(‘Rooms’)
To Use mongo-express as Database tools - docker run -it –rm -p 8081:8081 –link mongodb:mongo mongo-express