2020-01-31 - GitHub Action and Unit tests for .Net Code - Project: Blind2021
In this live stream session, Frank is creating a continuous integration workflow using GitHub Action to build and execute unit tests at every push to GitHub.
- 00:00:01 - Bonjour, Hi! - 00:02:16 - Plan of the day - 00:06:51 - Exploring GitHub Action templates - 00:12:47 - @codephobia Raided - 00:27:30 - Creating new branch - Starting coding the workflow - 01:09:14 - First build successful - 01:13:08 - Trying to show results of the tests like Azure DevOps - 01:47:20 - Trying to do a Schedule Build - 01:57:02 - Wrapping-up
- Compile and execute unit test on branch master & dev
- Night build, only if something new?
- unfinish todos from previous stream
- @codephobia Raided you with a party of 28
- @potatoqualitee: 100 bits