In this session, Frank is learning how to Dockerize a simple Web API. Then apply this new skill to the MyClippings-Parser API. The Goal is to build and execute the unit test with Docker from an Azure Pipeline.
- Twitch (for 60 days)
- Youtube (soon)
- Dockerize .Net Core webapp
- Push image to Docker Hub
- Dockerize MyClippings-Parser
Create a Docker-Compose filr
[ ] Run test of MyClippings-Parser in containers [ ] Push image to Docker Hub from Azure Pipeline
- Run test of MyClippings-Parser in containers
- Push image to Docker Hub from Azure Pipeline
- Check remove the StreamLabs artifacts @
- docker build –rm -t myclippings-parser:v1 .