2020-08-05 - Stream 119 How easy can we make the deployment of TinyBlazorAdmin
In this live stream session, Frank is working on the documentation for the manual deployment of TinyBlazorAdmin. This is a client side website is the frontend of a tool to make short URLs. It’s done in C# using Blazor web assembly. Until we make a automatic deployment we need some manual instruction.
📺 - Twitch archive - stream no.119
- Twitch (for 60 days) ⚡ Summary video:
00:00:00 Intro 00:00:10 Bonjour, Hi! 00:01:30 Plan of the day 00:11:38 Start documenting the TinyBlazorAdmin manual deployment 00:42:13 Generating the deployable artifacts 00:48:57 Back to deployment documentation 02:04:31 Answering branding question… 02:14:10 Wrapping-up
All the code for this project is available on GitHub: Tiny Blazor Admin - https://github.com/FBoucher/TinyBlazorAdmin
- Document manual deployment
- Document how to use it with AzUrlShortener
- Document on AzUrlShortener side for the new light interface
- @: bits
Streams Notes/ Snippets/ Shared urls
- Creating all the resources except the AAD things
run a command that will grab a script from github and do the configuration.
- run the script from Cloud shell