In this session, Frank is doing a recap of the two weeks offline and learning how to use the GitHub action to build to add a CI-CD to an existing solution.
- 00:00:01 - Bonjour, Hi!
- 00:00:56 - Show & tell
- 00:15:48 - Use-R-vote explain
- 00:31:00 - Start configuration of GitHub Actions
- 01:42:36 - Test the ci-cd
- 01:49:18 - Wrapping-up
- Deploy an App to Azure using GitHub Action
- Setup the initial deploy. Where the resources come from. get the publishProfiles from GitHubAction
- @Lanwalker2 resubscribed (Prime) for 2 months