In this recorded live session from Twitch, Frank is adding social login (focusing on Twitter this time) to a .Net Core Blazor web application deployed in Azure. Things won’t be easy. A stream like you like them… Not going as planned!
- 00:00:01 - Bonjour, Hi!
- 00:04:44 - Jump into the code.
- 00:17:11 - Unboxing a mysterious package…
- 00:24:04 - Back to the code.
- 00:49:33 - Do you want stickers?!
- 00:53:23 - Try to make it works
- 01:49:20 - Wrapping-up, Thanks
- Login to Use-R-Vote using a Twitter account
- Login to Use-R-Vote using a Facebook account
- Login to Use-R-Vote using a GitHub account
- Login to Use-R-Vote using a Microsoft account
- Update the docs…. maybe.
- @developersgarage has raided with a party of 6.
- @: bits
Streams Notes/ Snipets/ Shared urls
dotnet add package Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.Authorization
dotnet user-secrets set WEBSITE_AUTH_TWITTER_CONSUMER_KEY