In this live stream session, Frank is re-creating a new .Net Core Blazor (server side) application with Twitter authentication. Then He create a GitHub Actions workflow to deploy the application and also use an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template, to provision and configure the Azure resources.
- 00:00:01 - Bonjour, Hi!
- 00:05:58 - Plan of the day
- 00:15:23 - Generate new application
- 00:29:00 - Adding code to manage Twitter Login
- 00:35:32 - Start building the GitHub Action workflow
- 01:07:06 - Start building the ARM template
- 01:42:26 - Testing-debugging the deployment
- Deploy to Azure using GitHub Action
- Twitter Login configure automatically
- Use Twitter Login
- @cldubya has raided you with a party of 19.